Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's that time of year

My kid is hacking away, a box of tissue at his side. It doesn't look like swine flu at least. Poor Kurto, he will have to stay tucked in today. Now the ever present mom delimma- what do I do with my clients?? Gha! Working for yourself is the best thing in the world, but there are no "sick days" I cant just call the girls in the shop and say " So sorry I wont be in today, Kurto is all snotty." Sick days for us mean digging up a dozen numbers, apologizing profusely ( "Yes Mrs Richtman, I know your daughters wedding is tomorrow, but there are boogie kleenex every where.." and then rebooking at a more "Convienient" time (usually sat morning at 8:00) and there is always the ones you cant reach in person, I just hate voicemail. In fact I have too much to do what am I wasting all this time blaahhging about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment