Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Knit things


I have some time here so I'll try and post up some things ive knit. I have found that small projects are really what I enjoy the most, things I can finish quickly. The one time I actually won a bid on ebay, was for ten skien of Bernat acrylic. I figured this is my chance to venture forth and knit a sweater ( 10 skien is alot!) That was two years ago the stupid thing is still on the needles! Like I said quick knits, hats, toys, scarves and lots of dishcloths! I like felting but my projects always felt out too small or way too big ( who needs a gauge swatch?)
I found this amigurami pattern on http://www.ravelry.com . Thease cute little turtles are a great wayto use up left over sock yarn. I must have made a dozen of them to give as gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment